Extensometers for materials testing
Axial-Torsional Digital Electronic Calibrators – Model 3590AT
38 EXTENSOMETER MODELS are available in many thousands of variations. Our focus on helping customers has led to the development of models to cover nearly any test method.
Operation of these, and all of Epsilon’s extensometers, are
VERIFIED TO APPLICABLE STANDARDS SUCH AS ASTM E83 OR ISO 9513
using in-house calibration systems that are calibrated with Epsilon’s laser interferometer system.
WITH EPSILON’S 20+ YEAR HISTORY OF SERVICE
to the materials testing community, you know we will be there to stand behind our products when your critical application requires it.
- 0.001 mm (50 microinches) resolution.
- ±0.004 mm/25 mm (±0.00015 in/in) accuracy.
- 50 mm (2 inches) axial measuring range.
- Torsional 10 degree measuring range.
- Digital display.
- Autozero button simplifies readings.
- Foam lined case for storage included.
- System fully calibrated traceable to NPL (UK standards organization).
The 3590AT can be converted into a standard Model 3590 calibrator with the optional 3590AT-3590 adapter.