Extensometers for materials testing
- Epsilon introduces the Epsilon ONE® optical non-contact extensometer.
- Built for maximum performance and fast specimen throughput.
Accurate, Rugged, and Easy To Use.
Epsilon is committed to providing our customers the highest quality and accuracy in extensometry.
Our innovative, proven designs deliver industry-leading performance and value.See Our Product Line
Innovative extensometers make testing faster and improve data consistency
- Every model engineered for accuracy and repeatability
- Compatible with the vast majority of testing machine controllers
- Over 30 models available in thousands of configurations
- World’s largest extensometer manufacturer
- Broadest product line
- Expertise in both testing and extensometers
- Proven, long-lasting extensometers
Over 35 models cover virtually every materials testing application.
What’s new at Epsilon
A new, high-precision tool for planar biaxial strain measurement, the Model 7651 measures X-Y biaxial strains without crosstalk at temperatures up to 1600 °C. Designed for planar biaxial fatigue in strain control and combined X-Y tension testing.